Yolk, chicken juice, fruit and green sorrel
A dish around the yolk, which includes chicken juice and serves as a conducting thread with the seeds and sprouts, chicken food and present in the taste of the yolk. An allegory full of taste.
Chef: Sergio Bastard
Sergio Bastard is one of those restless chefs who, true to their gastronomic vision and identity, do not stop in their desire to improve in all aspects of the offer of his restaurant.
- 16 green sorrel leaves
- For the yolk
- 4 egg yolks
- For the chicken juice
- 4 liters of water
- 1 hen
- 200g chickpeas from the stew
- For the fruits
- 16g toasted pipes
- 12g buckwheat
- Other ingredients
For the yolk:
- Separate the yolk from the white and put the yolk in a small silicone mold, freeze it. The whole egg can also be frozen. The yolk will harden, but the white will remain liquid when thawed and can be removed without any problems.
- The next day we thaw it in the fridge, we will see that the yolk has acquired a texture similar to the yolks of Santa Clara, it is cooked by freezing.
For the chicken juice:
- Cut the chicken and bake it in the oven at 180 ° C (15 ‘), mix it with water and chickpeas, boil for 6 hours and then reduce it after straining it for 2 hours.
For the fruits:
- Boil the wheat for 8 minutes, dehydrate it and then soften it at 180 ° C in sunflower oil.
- On the other hand, we bake the pipes.
- Put egg yolk on each plate, add chicken juice to half. Finish with the seeds and finally the leaves.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes