Roast beef and sweet mustard
The package is an omelet that is filled with many things, rolled up and eaten by hand. Here we have enriched it with roast beef, a first-class ingredient, accompanied by mustard and caramelized onions. Food with fingers high level.
- 125 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 8 wrappers or tortillas (you can make dough or buy them made)
- 75 g flour
- 8 teaspoons of old mustard
- 1 jar of onion confit
- 16 slices of roast beef
- Mix the ingredients of the shells with the mixer and make them in the pan with a drop of oil
- Spread the shells and spread them with mustard.
- Spread a layer of candied onions on top.
- Spread the slices of roast beef on top so that the whole wrap is covered.
- Roll each tortilla over itself, pressing lightly so that the onion serves as a glue between the ingredients.
- Cut each roll in half with an oblique cut in half.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes