Warm shrimp salad
Luis Martin, executive chef of the Goizeko-Kabi group, teaches us how to make a warm shrimp salad with natural shrimp.
- 6 shrimps
- Candied tomatoes
- Fresh onion
For tomato confit
- Chop the onion and stew, add the peeled seedless tomato and cook, season with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp: peel, keep the head and tail, bake in the oven with a spray of olive oil and salt, 2 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Cut the onion into strips, put in a bowl with chopped coriander, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and lime juice.
- Cut the avocado into 1 × 1 cm cubes.
- Put the tomato jam base in a plate, place alternating shrimp and avocado on top.
- Finish with onions on top as a dressing.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you