Warm salad with sea bream
Luke Jang, a benchmark for Asian food handling techniques, makes the most of this product with this Crianza de Nuestro Mares warm salad recipe, brewed with soy and mustard vinaigrette
- Pure aging of sea fabrics from our seas 0.5 k
- Sesame oil 100g
- Olive oil 200g
- Sichuan pepper 20g
- Cloves 5g
- Coriander 0.5 link
- 600g soy sauce
- Apple vinaigrette 400g
- Peeled garlic 10g
- 100g sugar
- Sake 50g
- Portion the golden Crianza de Nuestro Mares and place it in a deep fireproof pan.
- Mix the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, sugar and sake in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and sprinkle the fish with the mixture.
- Mix the two oils and heat over high heat. Add the spices and immediately sprinkle our fish with both.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Dijon mustard 20g
- Soy sauce 60g
- Apple vinaigrette 40g
- Peeled garlic 1g
- Sugar 10g
- Sake 5g
- Extra virgin olive oil 40g
- Mix all ingredients well and fill a kitchen bottle with them.
- Shake well before each use
- Carrots 500g
- Zucchini yellow 500g
- Green asparagus, 2 bunches
- Cut carrots and yellow zucchini into thin strips of julienne.
- Cut the asparagus lengthwise.
- Bring water to a boil, to salt, to scald.
- Blanch the vegetables until al dente and immediately cool in ice water.
- White rice 100g
- Olive oil for frying
- Steam the rice and dry.
- Fry in oil at 190 ° C to ignite.
- Store in a dry place.
- To finish the dish, gather the vegetables as if they were spaghetti and dress with vinaigrette.
- Temper the marinated fish and serve with the vegetables.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes