Venezuelan tequeños with cheese
Contents of this recipe
Venezuelan tequeños with cheese: presentation
These cheese sticks or tequeños are perfect for a snack or for a snack. They are very easy to prepare and we love them in my house. You can eat them alone or with sauce. What I advise you to do is prepare a lot because they fly. They are toasted on the outside and super tender on the inside. The cheese melts when you fry them and they are a real treat.
If you like 55000 Recipes that come together in no time, don’t miss this zucchini omelette roll. With 3 ingredients and in 5 minutes. You will have a delicious dinner ready in no time.
For 6 people
- For the table
- 300 g wheat flour (2 and ½ cups)
- 1 egg L
- 80 ml water (1/3 cup)
- 60 g butter (1/4 cup)
- 5 g salt (1 tsp)
- For the filling:
- 250 g cheese (gouda)
- Frying oil
Venezuelan tequeños with cheese: videoreceta
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
Venezuelan tequeños with cheese: preparation of the recipe
1.- Prepare the dough. Put the flour in a bowl. Make a hole in the middle and add salt, egg, butter and water. Mix well with a spoon and then with your hands until all the ingredients are integrated.
2.- Knead. Knead on the marble for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth. Form a ball.
3.- Let the dough rest. Della rests the dough in a bowl covered with a towel for 15 minutes.
4.- Cut the cheese. Cut the cheese into sticks of about 2 inches.
5. – Cut the dough. Cut it first into 4 equal triangles. Flour the marble and roll out a triangle, first with your hands and then with a rolling pin. Roll out the dough well with a rolling pin and cut strips one centimeter thick.
6. – Prepare tequeños. Wrap the cheese with the dough strips. See in the video how I do it. Close the edges of the dough tightly so that the cheese does not come out. Leave them on a tray with a little flour so that they do not stick.
7. – Prepare the tekenos. Put a good amount of frying oil in a pan on the fire. Add tequeños when the butter is hot. Fry them, moving them from time to time so that they are golden brown on all sides.
8. – Remove them to a plate with absorbent paper.
My tips for making these Tequeños:
Prepare a good amount, because they will eventually fly. They are perfect as an appetizer or appetizer and I assure you that children love them. They are crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside.
You can eat them accompanied by the sauce you like best.
If you like snacks, check them out Zucchini san jacobos which are real taste. They make in no time and are ideal for making a quick dinner. You can fry them or make them in the oven and they will be much lighter.
I will see you on another recipe.