Usuzukuri from Kalkan with a carabiner and its essence
Chef Ricardo Sanz Carabineros and his essence have been added to the Atlantic Kuscan Usuzukuri from the Atlantic Ocean, to delight the masses. A dish with great simplicity in its preparation, which allows you to eat a lot for a while. The most difficult: cutting the fish, but with practice and good knives is achieved.
Chef: Ricardo Sanz
He was born in Madrid, but due to his culinary skills he was able to be born in Tokyo.
- 10 by 10 cm Kombu
- 120 g Atlantic turbot, bred by Peskanova
- 2 small pieces Carabineros Peskanova
- 10 ml carabinero essence
- Onions and salt of Maldon
- 10 ml of olive oil
- 10 ml soy sauce
- Ingredients Ingredients
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 2 carabiner heads
- 20 ml of Tentsuyu sauce
- Composition of Tentsuyu sauce
- 80 ml soy sauce
- 80 ml Mirim
- A Homdashi CS
- 5 g Katsuobushi
- 1 liter of water
To cut the turbot
- Remove the skin from the two crosses of the Atlantic turbot raised by Peskanova.
- Place the fish on the board with the skin removed side up.
- With the knife at an angle of 45 degrees and against the beta, make 12 slices 6 cm long, 3.5 wide and 3 cm thick.
- They should weigh about 10 grams each.
To prepare Tentsuyu sauce
- Put soy sauce, mirim, water, homdashi and combo in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and add the katsuobushi and turn off the heat.
- Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain.
To prepare Carabinero
- Cut the head of Pescanova Carabineros with a pair of scissors to leave some meat, which forms a stopper and ensures that all the juice does not come out when you mark them.
- Peel the body and remove the intestines that run from the head to the tail from above.
To make the essence of Carabinero
- Mark the two heads of the carabiner on the pan.
- Squeeze and take as much juice as possible.
- Add Tentsuyu and olive oil and pass through a blender.
- Strain and save.
To do the assembly
- Place 12 cuts of fish in parallel on a rectangular plate.
- Place a piece of raw carabinero on each sheet.
- Draw a transverse line of each carabinero with its essence and below another with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Put some chopped onion and Maldon salt on the essence.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes