Torvica and ceviche from red shrimp, ice cream with green mustard, seaweed and halophiles
Different thorium offers us cook David Lopez,, Professor at CCT in Murcia which stands out from the popular classic recipe.
- 100g butter
- 1 pot herbs with green mustard
- 50 g mastocarpus
- 5 g of powdered candy
- 50 g of fresh codium
- 10 coastal shallots
- 10 g sea purslane
- 500 g red shrimp from Águilas
- 1 liter of coconut milk
- Brioche bread 5 units
- 1 liter of white ice cream mixture
- 1 dl randy
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 10g sea salt
- 3 free-range eggs
- 30 g of kaffir lime
- 100 g of var
- 100g fresh onions
- 20 g of fresh coriander
- 5 g of chili
- 200 g small red onions
- 5 g lyophilized coconut
- Make a bottom with the heads and skins of red shrimp and 100 g of red onion, half a lime, brandy. Mix after 30 minutes. Mix with 500 g of coconut milk and two eggs.
- Bathe the square loaves in rectangles in the previous mixture, mark them in a pan with butter and bake for 4 minutes at 180 ºC
- Make ceviche with shrimp, before removing the belly, add lime, chili, chopped coriander and raw olive oil.
- Adjust with sea salt and book.
- Mix the mustard with the ice cream and stir in the freezer.
- Assemble the ceviche on the torrija, glue pieces of codium, shallot, purslane and coriander and place a green mustard ice cream cone on the torrija, finishing with a pulse of powder, camphor lime and onion.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you