Tortellini with blonde sabaon
Pumpkin-filled tortillas are a classic northern Italian dish. In that recipe They are accompanied by a sauce made with beer, a counterpoint to bitterness that goes wonderfully with the sweetness of pumpkin.
- Chopped onion
- 25 g butter
- 50 ml light beer (low fermentation)
- 500 g tortillas stuffed with pumpkin
- 2 egg yolks
- Put salted cooking water in a large saucepan and prepare it to prepare the pasta.
- Prepare the sabayona by beating the yolks with sticks in baini-marie.
- They should not boil and you should keep the temperature constant.
- Add the beer, little by little, stirring without stopping.
- When the sauce starts to thicken, add butter cubes, little by little, to emulsify the mixture.
- The sauce should be shaped while having a thick and elegant texture, although not as dense as mayonnaise and frothy at the same time.
- When the sabayon is ready, cook the tortellini for two minutes in boiling water.
- Drain and transfer to plates.
- Dress in sabaon.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you