Tomatoes stuffed with sardines, dressed with oregano
One of the kings of summer recipes is the tomato, which can be prepared in thousands of ways, although in particular it is a very simple and useful recipe for dinners and fast food.
- 4 or 8 red but hard tomatoes
- Sherry vinaigrette
- 2 boxes of sardines in butter
- Wash the tomatoes, dry them and make an incision on top.
- Remove and empty the inside of the tomatoes with a teaspoon and save the pulp.
- Crush the sardines with their oil and mix with the tomato puree.
- Garnish with generously chopped oregano. If desired, you can add a sprinkler of sherry vinegar.
- Fill the tomatoes with this props.
- Book by the time of serving.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you