Tomato salad with strawberries and thyme
A dish to prepare with the last strawberries of the season and the earliest varieties of tomatoes, that is, as long as they are well ripened. An unexpected and delicious mix!
- Sherry vinegar reserve (spray)
- Extra virgin olive oil Almazaras de la Subética
- 200 g of berries
- 1 bunch lemon thyme
- 4 small ripe red tomatoes (shelf, marmanda or cherry)
- Wash the strawberry, drain it and cut it into slices.
- Do the same with the tomatoes
- Arrange the two fruits in a bowl, alternating them.
- Remove a few sprigs of thyme and sprinkle with fruit
- Add salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle a little sherry vinegar.
- If you want, you can complement this salad with arugula leaves, whose bitterness will serve as a counterpoint to the sweet and sour dish.
I will see you on another recipe.