Tiradito de cabracho with an emulsion of apple, lemon balm and ginger
Chef Carlos Nunez has put together this free version of tiradito to promote Pink Lady apples. The result is a fresh, light and healthy recipe, very easy to prepare, which works perfectly as a cold appetizer.
- 2 g ginger
- 1 lime in juice
- purple onion
- fresh coriander
- 2 radishes
- 200 ml EVOO
- 150 g Scorpio (may be another white fish)
- 1 apple Pink Lady
- 2 leaves of balm
- Cut the scorpion fish into raw slices and distribute on a plate.
- Cut the onion into strips and put it in a bowl with the juice of half a lime and salt to calm down.
- Cut the ginger, apple and balm leaves and emulsify them in a blender together with EVOO and the juice of the other half of the lime. Put a pinch of salt.
- Pour the emulsion on the scorpion a few minutes before serving so that the acid boils it slightly.
- Add the drained onion and chopped radishes and coriander.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes