Thistle, truffle, milk and seeds
Desserts with vegetables? Yes, this line of cuisine is not new, but Rodrigo de la Calais manages to give it a new dimension by mixing vegetables with dairy products, as in this case. The use of tigernut is another interesting contribution.
Chef: Rodrigo de la Calais
Personality in every dish, talent and spark. Sensitivity and technique alike. He loves what he does and expresses it through his concrete revolution #green.
- 40 g of quinoa flour
- Ingredients for thistle
- 1 liter of milk
- 1.8 agar agar
- 50g sugar
- Ingredients for tiger water
- 250 g tiger
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g creamy butter
- Ingredients for quinoa tiles
- 1 liter of water
- 30 g of water
- 20 g honey
- 250 g of thorn
Preparation of thorn
- Pour the milk with thistle for 20 minutes. Strain.
- Dilute the agar agar and sugar. Put on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Set in the presentation plate.
Preparation of tiger water
- Soak the tiger in water for 2 days to hydrate it.
- Grind the tiger with water (1 liter of water is used for every 250 g of tiger).
- Go through fine porcelain and then through plastic mesh.
- Add an orange twist and book.
Preparation of tigernut gel
- Mix and beat the ingredients in a thermomix. Reserve.
Making quinoa tiles
- Mix the butter with the sugar.
- Also mix the water with the honey.
- Put everything together and add the flour. Bake at 180 ° C for 3 minutes.
Finishing works and presentation
- Cover the plate where the curd was placed with truffle gel, place a truffle leaf for decoration and the tile.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes