The seagull. Moroccan jam
Tony Buarfa (CEAR), accompanied by Jesús Machí, leaves us a delicious sweet Moroccan recipe
- 500 g roasted and crushed peanuts (with skin)
- 3 small eggs (if large 2)
- 125g sugar
- 1 tablespoon jam (which you like the most)
- 1 tablespoon (or 7g) yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- water of orange color
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- To make the dough, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead until you see this
all ingredients are integrated and that the dough is loose.
- Leave the dough to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Then we moisten our hands with water and make small balls with the dough from
- Cover each ball with powdered sugar
- Place the balls in the oven, preheated to 180º and bake between 10 and
12 minutes. When we see that the dough is broken, it means that it is ready.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste and allow to cool.
Thanks for reading.