Tartar for steaks
From the bar of La Taberna de Elia we get a delicious and easy to prepare tapas steak tartare with friends.
- 180g fillet
- 8 g Onions
- 8g pickle
- 2g onion
- 10g capers
- A little brandy
- 10 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 egg yolk
Preparing tartar on a steak
- The tuber is cut into small cubes with a knife and mixed with onions, pickles, onions and capers, all very chopped.
- Add a teaspoon of brandy and extra virgin olive oil
- Season with salt, pepper and tabasco to taste
- It is shaped in a cylindrical shape, on which is placed a free-standing egg yolk, which dinner will mix with the meat.
- Serve on a square board with four small doses of different mustards in each corner
- It is accompanied by straw chips.
Now is your time.