Cajon is what is called sepia in Cantabria. E video reset from Jesus Sanchez (The pavilion of Amos) is an innovative version when it comes to treating this cephalopod, which is cooked raw and seasoned with success.
Chef: Jesus Sanchez
With a safe and steady step, Jesus Sanchez spent more than two decades defending the kitchen Cantabrian gastronomy.
- For the Tartar
- poached onions
- excited in brunoise
- Marinated gherkins
- For the yolk sauce
- Chicken yolk
- 1 liter of water
- Broth from a carton
For the Tartar
- Mix all ingredients and harden with a lamp
For the yolk sauce
- Make a solution of water and salt.
- Put the yolks for 1.5 hours.
- Save to camera.
- During the transition, season the egg yolks with the cajon and olive oil broth.
For the ink mash
- Stew the horn fins with onion, green Italian pepper, paprika, white wine and fish broth, add the horn ink, mix and store in a bottle.
For pure de cajon
- Cook in a vacuum for 3 hours at 60 ° C, 2 cuttlefish wings, along with citronella, thyme, salt and a little water.
- Strain, save the broth to coat the yolks and crush the cajona.
Fried pasta horns. Presentation
- In a hardened marble plate, place a row of cachón tartare, top with a few dots of ink puree and body puree and a few pieces of fried legs.
- Garnish with a few sprouts and pepper on a string and finally a sauce with the tied yolk.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you