Prescription made by Pablo Judice for all friends of Gastroactuality
Chef: Pablo Judice
Together with Estanis Carenzo, he created two main restaurants such as Sudestada and Chifa, but also Picsa, a pizzeria in Madrid with a porteño soul.
- Duet Comenge Cheese Cantagrullas
- May 50
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour and warm water
- 4 cups flour
- 20 g salt and water (about 2 cups)
- Raw Brevas
- ½ A glass of olive oil
- Fresh jungle arugula
- The first thing you need to prepare is fermentation: mix the yeast with the sugar, a teaspoon of flour and a little warm water.
- Store in a warm place and until foam forms.
- Place the flour on the table and form a volcano.
- Put the salt on the flour, put the foam together with the olive oil in the center and mix everything with your fingertips.
- Add the warm water little by little, mixing with the flour on the side and knead for about 5 minutes.
- You should have a soft and smooth dough.
- Cover it and let it rest in a warm place until it doubles in volume. When doubled, degas by digging your fingers into the spider-shaped dough to release any large bubbles.
- Now is the time to give it the desired shape. Place it in the form where you will cook it and dip it with your fingertips.
- Cover it and pour olive oil on top and let it double in volume again.
- Then spread the raw chopped figs and a little rosemary on top.
- Finally, cook it in a medium / high oven for 25 minutes. When it is golden and cooked, remove it.
- Once you exit, add Cantagrullas for cheese cheese Comenge top, cut it with your fingers, and fresh arugula.
Important !: Before cutting, let it rest for 5 minutes.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you