This weekend we tasted delicious stuffed sea urchins as an aperitif …
After I show you what sea urchinsIn addition to seeing how easy and simple it is to clean, we show you the first of the recipes we have prepared with sea urchins or hedgehogs.
The stuffed sea urchins This is a very simple recipe that gives the diner the full taste of the sea.
Although the hedgehog can be used in many ways in the kitchen, with stuffed hedgehogs We achieved two things, a colorful and very tasty dish.
Ingredients Stuffed sea urchins for 4 people:
- 8 sea urchins
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons brandy or cognac
- 250 ml whole milk
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Olive oil
- Bread a little
Preparation Stuffed sea urchins:
- After cleaning the sea urchins, we poached finely chopped onions in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- When we see that it is almost transparent, we add the meat and some of the sea urchin juice.
- Stir, allow the broth to evaporate a little and add the cognac.
- We flambé or let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add a tablespoon of cornmeal and brown for a minute.
- Add the milk and with the help of a few sticks make thick béchamel.
- We fix the salt spot, remove and fill the shells of the hedgehogs.
- Cover with a tablespoon of breadcrumbs, a few cubes of butter and Provencal herbs.
- Engrave for a few minutes in the oven.
We take out and try our stuffed sea urchins with a nice glass of white wine.
Thanks for reading.