Stewed veal cheek with red wine and mushrooms
From La Botica de Matapozuelos, Miguel Angel de la Cruz brings us a unique recipe based on beef and the fusion of avant-garde cuisine and traditional cuisine.
- 4 veal cheeks
- 800g vegetable broth
- 50 g of olive oil
- 200 g of red wine
- 200 g of seasonal mushrooms
- 200 g hazelnuts
- Clean the nerves and fry the cheeks lightly in a few drops of olive oil.
- Add the red wine to cover and let it cut in half.
- Add the vegetable broth to the cover, spices and cook slowly for about 2 hours.
- At the end of cooking, add the thinly sliced mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cut the cheeks into cubes and serve hot with some of the broth.
- Garnish with hazelnut slices.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes