Stewed rice with mushrooms
Honey rice, easy and quick to prepare. Vegetables, mushrooms, cheese … and the original touch of beer, which gives it a special taste.
- 1 large onion
- 200 g chopped mushrooms (or other seasonal mushrooms)
- 1 beer
- 300 ml of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons mushroom powder
- 75 g parmesan
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g round grain rice
- Peel an onion and chop it very finely.
- Stew in three tablespoons of butter until soft and translucent.
- On medium heat, add rice and mushroom powder, stir several times so that it mixes well with the onion.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and dip with the beer. Allow the liquid to evaporate, stirring constantly.
- Keep confusing.
- Add the hot broth little by little as the rice absorbs it.
- Salt and pepper.
- It is important to stir a lot so that the rice releases all the starch and thus remains creamy.
- Five minutes before you finish cooking, add the cheese, little by little and stir, so the whole thing will thicken.
- If necessary, add a tablespoon of butter at the last minute to make it more creamy, or a trickle of cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh sage.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you