Steak tartare seasoned with Ayres de Oriente
Chef Alberto Chicote participated in the #DiabetesPorTuCorazon campaign by Boehringer Ingelheim and the Lilly Alliance. A whole summer recipe suitable for people suffering from diabetes.
Chef: Alberto Chicote
He managed to break new ground and create his own cooking style, mixing different ingredients, flavors and techniques. He now lives in a nightmare in the kitchen and in his new one Yakitoro Restaurant.
- Sesame oil
- DHojas de sisho
- Kabayaki sauce
- 180 g of beef fillet, cut into cubes with a knife
- 1 egg yolk
- Japanese pickled aubergines
- Yamagobo root
- Japanese pickled garlic
- Soy sauce
- Lime juice
- Chopped coriander
- Sichimi togarashi (spicy oriental spice mix)
- Wakame seaweed salad
- Fresh onion
- We first mix the minced meat, coriander and sisot, sour garlic, yamagoboth, pickled eggplant and egg yolk, taking into account the taste of each ingredient to adapt to our “touch”. Everything must be cut. We stir.
- Season with soy, black pepper, a little olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil. If necessary, add a little salt. Finally, add the chopped onion and lime juice.
- Place the tartar on a plate in a steel ring and place the seaweed salad on top. Add sesame seeds and sichimi togarashi. Dress the dish with a string of kabayaki sauce and extra virgin olive oil.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you