Squid is a seasonal product that is caught in the summer with traditional art. In this video you will see how they are hunted, one by one. Watch the video
Chef: Danny Garcia
An intuitive professional who has elegantly updated the traditional Andalusian recipe book. His great mastery of technology does not take an iota of feeling from his kitchen. In 2014, he began a new professional phase, creating the group Dani García
- 1 syringe liquid soy
- toasted bread cubes
- 2 squid squid
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 onion
- Legs and fins of 2 large squid squid
- Cut the onion into very small pieces and anchor it with a little olive oil over a very low heat, for a long time until it becomes very soft.
- Clean the squid legs well and add them to the coarsely chopped onion.
- Cover the pan and simmer without adding liquid. Little by little, the legs will begin to secrete juice, a characteristic reddish juice from squid. Cook for about 30 minutes and strain.
- Add a little juice, while still hot, to the two yolks. Add the liquid soy. From this point on it can not be boiled again, just heat it without exceeding 80 ° C. Add to the point of salt.
- Clean it well and turn the squid. Make a few small incisions on the inside without cutting them completely. The incisions must be horizontal and vertical so as to form very small squares.
- Grill the squid body. It will bend due to cuts. Once rolled, cut into pieces of one centimeter.
- Place the lightly emulsified sauce on the bottom of the plate.
- Top squid from squid marked on the grill.
- You can add a few pieces of bread, cut into squares and toasted.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes