Spaghetti with shrimp and mushrooms
Sergi Arola offers this Mediterranean preparation with Gamba Natural Shrimp, a simple recipe with simple ingredients.
Chef: Sergi Arola
Although he may not like the label, he is the prototype of the chef-entrepreneur. Dedicated to his business, with more than 12 restaurants in 8 countries he is one of the great ambassadors of Spanish cuisine in the world.
- 4 natural shrimps
- CS smoked heads and dwellings *
- To reduce shrimp
- 1 k. Shrimp Shrimp Natural
- For smoked shrimp
- 4 fried parsley leaves
- Raw mushroom in CS sheets
- 30cl. Brandy
- 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper
- Salt to taste
- CS water
- 1k. spaghetti
- For spaghetti
- CS olive oil
- 4 dried tomato petals
- Sol CS
- 1l. Liquid cooking cream
- Finely grated Parmesan CS
For smoked shrimp
- Smoke whole shrimp with heads and leave to cool. (They should not be cooked).
- Just 1 minute to leave the taste.
- Peel the shrimp from the shells and heads and keep the 2 parts.
To reduce shrimp
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- When you start smoking, add bodies and heads.
- Saute until it starts to stick, turn off the heat, still hot, add the brandy and red pepper.
- Let it simmer for 5 seconds and return to the heat.
- Add the cream and salt and reduce.
- Allow to cool with the same heads and strain, squeezing the heads a little.
- Reserve to warm up later.
- Cook the spaghetti to the point and strain it, stretch it from the heat as if it were a leaf and leave it to cool so that when it cools down, they stick together.
- Mark the shrimp on the grill with salt and oil and place them on top of the spaghetti sheet and roll them in the form of cannelloni.
- Place the hot shrimp cream on the bottom of the plate and carefully pour the shrimp spaghetti wrap over it.
- Finish with sliced mushrooms, grated parmesan and fried parsley leaves. To serve.
* CS enough quantity
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you