The interest in its production lies in its nutritional qualities. Recipe for quinoa with exceptional nutritional value. Omar Malpartida brings us a superfood “book”. To learn more, visit the Goya Latin Kitchen Classroom.
Chef: Omar Malpartida
- For vinaigrette
- 50 ml of lime juice
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 50 g honey
- 15 grams of miso
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 ml of white wine vinegar
- For the quinoa
- 400 g White quinoa – Goya
- For the garnishes
- 40 g Onions, cut into brunoise
- 5 grams of basil leaves
- 5g coriander leaves
- 40 g. Boiled corn
- 40 g. Fresh diced cheese
- 60 g. Cherry tomatoes in halves
- 60 g. Boiled potatoes for diced cocktails
- For the creamy avocado
- 1und ripe avocado
- 50 ml of fresh milk
- 10 ml of oil
- For the salad
- 2 lime units
- 5g salt
- Weigh the ingredients and process in the thermomix until a homogeneous vinaigrette is obtained
For the quinoa
- Put the quinoa in a fine sieve and wash a little until the water becomes so cloudy
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil over medium heat and pour the quinoa to cook for about 7 minutes.
- Remove and cool with ice water, strain and store
For the garnishes
- Cook, chop all ingredients as above
- Book by the time of preparation.
For the creamy avocado
- Cut the avocado, remove the skin and seeds
- Process in the thermomix with the help of butter and milk
- Put the quinoa in a metal bowl, season with vinaigrette, salt, coriander and basil.
- Add the toppings and mix well.
- Serve in a deep dish, placing the creamy avocado as a base and garnish with the remaining basil leaves
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you