Smoked sardines with Espardeñas, avocado and Gazpacho beets
An unusual combination of elements, a counterpoint to textures and tastes.
Chef: Pablo Gonzalez Coneroro
Chef and owner of restaurant La Cabania (Murcia) loves to play and invent. Its staging is always a show, but the elegance of the forms does not prevent the background from being deep: Murtian flavors, well-executed recipes, delicious cuisine that does not disappoint … and it makes you smile.
He is a genius who organizes weddings and big events. There is always something in your letter dishes for celiac diseaseHe is one of his sons and this forced him to imagine appetizing dishes for those who cannot eat cereals.
- 25 g of fresh cheese
- 100 g of bacon
- Smoked sardines
- Spherical yogurt
- Cherry tomato seeds
- Black sesame
- Red beet gazpacho
- Crispy ink
- 200 g avocado
For the avocado
- Mash the avocado together with the cheese and add a few drops of lemon and tabasco to taste.
- We put the point of salt.
- Strain and reserve.
- Cut the bacon into very small pieces and fry it to make it crispy.
- Chop the smoked sardine and save.
For spherical yogurt
- Pour small portions of Greek yogurt in a solution of 1.5 liters of water with 12 grams of alginate, pass through fresh water and save.
For gazpacho beets
- 75 g Tomatoes, 25 g Boiled beets, 10 g Onions, 10 g Green pepper, 30 tbsp raw olive oil and a little sherry vinegar.
- Mix, strain and save.
- 100 g. Steamed potatoes with a squid ink bag.
- Crush and put in a pastry bag.
- Spread with a fine nozzle on silpat and cook 4 ‘at 180º.
- Let it dry for 24 hours.
- Place a rectangular shape in the center of the plate
- Fill the base with avocado cream.
- Put the bacon on top and cover with sardines.
- On top of this we put two tomato seeds and three spherical yogurts, which scatter them.
- Add black sesame seeds to the yogurt and decorate with atriplex.
- Clean the sausages with a fine knife, separating them from the membrane.
- Stew the sainfoins and place them along the thymus, and on the other side – a little beet gazpacho.
- We finish the decoration with crispy ink.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes