Norwegian smoked salmon millefeuille with zucchini, goat cheese and onions
Following the easy and simple steps, we get a delicious recipe with Norwegian salmon.
- 400 g Norwegian smoked salmon
- 280 g of pasta
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 3 shallots
- Roll out the puff pastry and cover the inside with smoked salmon, zucchini slices, spread with goat cheese and thinly sliced onion
- Add a little raw olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Stretch the paste and make incisions on top.
- Spread with beaten egg and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until
which are golden.
Now is your time.