Sauteed green pods with fried quail
Miriam Regera (Taberna Verdejo) leaves us this delicious recipe for green pods with fried quail
- Green pods or snow peas 100 g
- Natural tomato (one)
- Two quails on the fourth
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt on flakes
Sauteed green pods with fried Landes quail
and capers and tomato vinaigrette
- Clean the pods and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain well and save
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Add the capers and season with EVOO, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Heat the oil.
- Place the quarters on the quails and fry for about 20 seconds, turning to control the point (they should be very juicy).
- Stew the pods in a pan with tomato and caper vinaigrette.
- The quails are mounted on top of the pods.
- Finally, finish with salted flakes on top
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes