Squid sandwich with aioli from the ink
Malaga-born Raquel Garcia, of the Benahavis (Malaga) Hospitality School, winner of the IV edition of the competition for author of Bocadillos in Fripan in Madrid Fusion 2017 # amf17 with this traditional and traditional squid sandwich recipe
- For black aioli and saffron
- 1 egg
- A small packet of ground saffron
- cs sol
- Juice of half a lemon
- 25 ml of sea water
- Half a clove of black garlic
- For the seaweed salad
- A mixture of algae
- Squeeze out the sesame oil
- 1 hot pepper, chopped
- 5 g grated ginger
- Half grated citronella
- Spray rice vinegar
- Half a cucumber
- For the crispy fried onions
- Flour cs
- For the kumato tomato
- Kumat tomato
- TPT for 500g (30 ml soy sauce, 220 gr honey, EVOO, thyme)
- To decorate
- Pakchoi, Loloroso
- Glass burger bread
For the hamburger
- Put everything in the thermomix and mash until you get a dough, if it is a little combined, add shrimp tails to facilitate gluing.
- Shape and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- We subtract and mark the minutes on each side.
- We start with the preparation of normal egg ayols, but before that we poured saffron into the sea water.
For the salad
- We hydrate the seaweed or if they are hydrated, we go to season them with all the ingredients, cut into small juliennes or grated.
- We booked.
For the crispy fried onions
- Put EVOO on low heat while cutting onions and go through salt and flour and fry slowly until crispy, drain the butter.
For the kumato tomato
- Put the sliced skinless tomato in the marinade and pack, leave for about 15 minutes (osmosis process).
- Then remove, drain and dry a little in the oven at 160ºC-170ºC.
For decoration and accompaniment
- Fry the patchouli leaves in peanut butter.
- We put like chips. Effectively, they will taste like the sea.
- We will heat the Burger Cristal bread.
- Put a little aioli on each side, then some loloroso leaves, seaweed salad, tomato kumato, crispy onion and burger, again crispy onion, kumato, seaweed salad, loloroso and close with aiola bread.
- Serve with chips pack.
- We present on the rock slab, with a little moss, reminiscent of algae and some scattered starfish.
- In one corner the hamburger is wrapped in paper, and in the other – the chips pakchoi.
Now is your time.