Salad of spinach, walnuts and cheese
Simple and nutritious, this is a great solution for a quick dinner.
- 350 g fresh baby spinach
- 100 g of goat cheese
- 50g dried blueberries
- 20 peeled walnuts
- 1 teaspoon old mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil Almazaras de la Subética
- Walnut oil
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- A few drops of vinegar from Sherry PX
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare vinaigrette with extra virgin olive oil, mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper. Place a tablespoon at the bottom of each plate.
- Make a bowl with spinach leaves, clean and dry, and place it on top.
- Add the diced goat cheese, peeled and chopped walnuts and blueberries on top of the leaves.
- Finish with a trickle of walnut oil to enhance the aroma and taste. Serve immediately so that the vegetables do not get wet.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes