Royal sea juice
Creamy but curdled, shaken but compact, this is a demonstration that the technique can make it easier for us to achieve textures so far, if not unknown, but not controlled by the domestic market. By reducing the amount of egg to a minimum, the taste of the textured broth is intense. It is recommended to make this preparation right during serving
Chef: Andoni Aduris
An inevitable reference in modern haute cuisine, he sees his work as a way of expressing feelings. In his kitchen, technical and intellectual, everything has a specific justification. Since 1998 he has been managing the Mugaritz restaurant.
- 8 raw, open mussels for a knife
- 20 small basil leaves
- 1 hake bone
- ½ carrots
- ½ Onions
- 3 liters of water
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- 20 ml of white wine
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml of white wine
- ½ K. cockle
- ½ L. fish broth
- 75 grams of liquid egg
- Juice L. juice of mussels and mussels
- 10 units of rail shell
For the fish stock
- Clean the vegetables well and cut them.
- Cook with the hake bone. When it boils, reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 minutes. Defoaming.
- Add olive oil and wine.
- Rest for 30 minutes, clean again and strain through a damp cloth. Keep away from the refrigerator.
For mussel and mussel juice
- Wash the mussels and cockles. Remove those that emit strange odors.
- Finely chop 3 cloves of garlic and heat them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan. When the garlic starts to dance, add the mussels and skins, stew and add the white wine.
- Bring to the boil until the wine is reduced by half.
- Dip in fish stock and bring to a boil.
- Drain the molluscs, separate the meat from the shells and add this to the cooking juice.
- Blend with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Strain the juice through cheesecloth and leave in the cold.
- Wash the basil leaves in cold water with disinfectant.
- Rinse and store between damp papers.
- The mussel must be returned alive. Always buy a little more than you need.
- Open the mussels as if they were oysters with the help of lace and being careful not to pierce the lobe, which contains the sea juice of the mussels.
For royal seafood
- If you have an oven with a mixed function for heating and humidity, set the oven to 92 ° C and preheat it. Otherwise, preheat the oven to a low temperature, but with enough time and with a tray of water placed inside so that it works as an evaporator.
- Coldly mix the mussel and mussel juice with the liquid egg. Stir with a spoon to avoid foaming.
- In deep and wide plates, serve an inch high of the previous mixture. Place two raw mussels on a plate in the center.
- Place the dishes in the oven and cook for about 9 minutes, during which time the liquid will curl in a very delicate way. The result will be a delicate and brittle, but curdled gel.
- Finish with fresh basil leaves.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you