ROSCÓN de Reyes VERY FAST. So easy that you won’t buy it again!
Contents of this recipe
ROSCÓN de Reyes VERY FAST. So easy that you won’t buy it again !: Presentation
This version of roscón de Reyes puff pastry will be prepared shortly and is really tasty. I filled it with cream, but you can also fill it with confectionery cream. It is light and great and will delight yours. You already know that I love easy and quick recipes. With the rest of the puff pastry, I’m the perfect idea to accompany coffee.
I hope the three wise men bring you health, work and love. And great enthusiasm and dreams of fulfillment.
For 8 people
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 4 cherries and half a candied orange
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 egg for painting
- For the filling:
- 500 ml cream
- 80g sugar
ROSCÓN de Reyes VERY FAST. So easy that you won’t buy it again !: Videoreceta
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
ROSCÓN de Reyes VERY FAST. So easy that you won’t buy it again !: Preparing the recipe
1. – Prepare roskona. I used two rectangular sheets of puff pastry, but better if you find a round puff pastry. Remove the puff pastry leaves from the refrigerator 5 minutes beforehand. Spread one out and place the other on top, trying to match all the edges. Press with a rolling pin to spread them a little and glue them. Place a plate on top and cut off the excess. Mark the center of the roscón with a glass and cut out the central part.
2.- Place the roscón on the baking tray and paint the entire surface with a beaten egg, being careful not to paint the edges so that the layers of puff pastry do not stick together.
3.- Decorate it with some cherries, cut in halves and pieces of orange. Also add sliced almonds and sprinkle sugar on top.
4.- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven up and down and without a fan for 20 minutes.
5. – Place the roscón on a wire rack to cool.
6.- Prepare the filling. Put the cold cream in a bowl and add the sugar. Ride with the poles, starting at low speed, and then continue forward. Stop beating when the cream is very thick. Put the cream in a tube bag.
7. – Open the roscón halfway with a serrated knife and very carefully so as not to break.
8. – Fill the roscón.
My tips for preparing this very quick Roscón de Reyes:
It is important to take the puff pastry leaves out of the fridge for 5 minutes before handling them.
With the rest of the dough, cut rectangles, shape them into a bow and bake at 180 degrees, heating up and down with a fan for 15 minutes.
To whip the cream, it must be at least 35 percent greasy and very cold.
I leave you here the recipe of Puff pastry in case you want to cook it at home. I resorted to purchased sheets because it is much easier and faster for me, but you will see that doing it at home is very satisfying.
If you are a fan of traditional Roscon, here is the recipe for Roscon de Reyes traditionally for 16 servings.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you