Roscon de Reyes, prepared by Jordi Roca
We reveal the recipe for the most innovative roscón de Reyes, prepared by Jordi Roca
Chef: Jordi Roca
The youngest of the Roca brothers is the sweetest of the three. He made sweets his passion, but he also likes to enter other areas close to his specialty, such as ice cream and bakery products.
- 5 g of salt
- 53 g sucrose (sugar)
- 21 g of fresh yeast
- 220 g pasteurized egg
- 440 g Strong flour
- 44 g whole milk
- 220 g butter
- 18 g Confit whole Yuzu (Yuzu) Gross: 31.19 g
- 18 g cubes of orange jam
- 18 g of lemon jam in cubes
- 7 g tangerine peel (bag)
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g pearl sugar
- 100 g Vanilla and orange cream
Under the motto “This year we are not for beans”, they encourage all families in their homes to replace the legumes that traditionally include these typical Christmas cookies with positive surprises that help to celebrate the new year with enthusiasm.
- Mix the milk and yeast in a bowl.
- Put flour, salt, sucrose and a mixture of milk and yeast in the blender
we mix everything.
- Then add the egg, butter and finally orange, lemon, yuzuto
confit and tangerine zest.
- When the dough has a consistency, let it rest for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and shape it on a smooth surface
roscón and leave it to ferment for 3 hours.
- We paint the raw roses with egg yolk, granulated almonds and pearl sugar.
- Put it in the oven at 130 degrees for 40 minutes. Finally we remove it from
oven, allow it to cool and fill it with cream underneath.
- We decorate to our taste with fresh or candied fruit.
The recipe can be followed step by step, from home, by entering: www.e-roscon.es
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you