ROSCÓN de Reyes easily WITHOUT MOTHER DOUGH. With this recipe you will surely succeed!
Contents of this recipe
ROSCÓN de Reyes easily WITHOUT MOTHER DOUGH. With this recipe you will surely succeed !: Presentation
Don’t miss the great Roscon de Reyes, the most magical night of the year. You will surely surprise your loved ones and its preparation is very easy. Follow all my tips and it will come out of 10. If it gets too big, you can prepare two rosos or even put half the amount. I do not know what you are waiting for to prepare this delight. I assure you that you will like it and it will become a classic in your home year after year. Decorate it as you prefer and add a lot of color.
For 12 people
- For the table:
- 580 g flour (4 and a half cups)
- 180 ml milk (3/4 cup)
- 120 g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 2 large eggs (L)
- 25 g of fresh yeast or 10 g of dry bread yeast
- 80 g butter (1/3 cup)
- Peel 1 orange and half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons orange water
- 1 pinch of salt
- For decoration:
- Caramelized fruits
- For the filling:
- 1 liter of cream with 35% fat (heavy cream or sour cream)
- 2/3 cup sugar
Easy Reyes ROSCÓN WITHOUT MOTHER DOUGH. With this recipe you will surely succeed !: Video recipes
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
ROSCÓN de Reyes easily WITHOUT MOTHER DOUGH. With this recipe you will surely succeed !: Preparing the recipe
1.- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. If you do not have fresh yeast, you can use dry bread yeast. Stir with a spoon until dissolved.
2.- Prepare the dough. Pour all the flour into a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Make a hole in the center and add the milk with the yeast. Add the two eggs, sugar, orange water, orange peel, half a lemon peel and butter at room temperature.
3. – Mix all ingredients. First in the bowl and transfer it to the marble when you can no longer process the dough in the bowl. Knead in the marble until all the ingredients are integrated. Now knead for another minute or two. Leave to stand for 10 minutes. Another minute of kneading. 10 minutes rest and last kneading. The structure of the dough should be smooth.
4. – Place the dough in a bowl greased with a little oil. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 2 or 3 hours until the dough has doubled in volume.
5.- Remove the air from the dough. Pour the dough over the marble and knead until the air is removed. Form a ball again and let it rest for 10 minutes so that the dough relaxes and works easier.
6. – Form a roscón. Mark the hole in the center with your hands and stretch the dough to form a thread.
7. – Place the roskona on a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Cover with cling film until it grows again in an hour and a half. Remove the plastic wrap and coat with beaten egg for a glossy finish.
8.- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees with heating up and down and without a fan.
9. – Decorate the roscón. I decorated it with cherries, cut in half, orange segments and candied fruit. Mix two tablespoons of sugar with one of the water and place it on the roscón.
10.- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees with heating up and down and without a fan.
11.- Wait for it to cool completely before filling.
12.- Prepare the whipped cream. Put the cold cream in a bowl and add the sugar. Beat with the sticks until a thick cream remains. Put the cream in a tube bag.
13. – Open the roscón halfway with a serrated knife and be very careful.
14. – Fill the roscón and cover it carefully.
My tips for preparing this Roscon de Reyes:
25 g of fresh yeast is equivalent to 10 g of dry bread yeast.
This is a big rock. You can divide the dough in two and make two crackers or divide the quantities in half.
Remember that to whip the cream, it must be cold and have at least 35 percent fat.
Do you have some time, but want to prepare a great Roscon de Reyes? Here I leave you this very quick option to prepare and very easy.
ROSCÓN de Reyes VERY FAST. So easy that you won’t buy it again!
I will see you on another recipe.