Roasted sea bass with tomato vinaigrette
The softness of white fish copes very well with the sharpness of the acid. Easy and quick to prepare, this recipe is perfect for family summer meals
- 1 sea bass of 1200 kg
- 2 small tomatoes.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic or garlic salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sherry vinaigrette
- Sea bass should be degreased and clean, it can be baked with or without the head.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Place the sea bass on a lightly greased baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes. No need to add salt. As not all ovens are heated equally, you need to be careful. If the liquid that comes out is clear when you pierce the sea bass with a needle, the fish is undercooked. If it is whitish, then it is ready.
- While the fish is roasting, peel the tomatoes and cut them very finely, without seeds. Put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with thyme and garlic. Add olive oil (the variety of olive will depend on the taste of each one. If you do not want it to be powerful, use arbequin or oil with mature fertility. If you are looking for something else, the pickle may be ideal).
- Prepare the vinaigrette by spraying sherry vinegar.
- Remove the fish from the oven, remove the skin (can be used for frying and cooking fish skin) and remove the groin.
- Place a portion on each plate and garnish with the tomato vinaigrette
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you