Red mullet with pomegranate sauce
Susie Diaz teaches us how to make a simple and delicious recipe for red mullet with pomegranate sauce
Chef: Susie Diaz
Self-taught, didactic and now popular, Susie Diaz became one of the few women to reach the first ward on her own. gastronomically with a memory-inspired kitchen.
- For the mullets
- Sherry vinaigrette
- Coarse salt
- For the pomegranate sauce
- The thorns and heads of mullet
- 300g of water
- 150 g of pomegranate juice
- 25g brandy
- 25g wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- For pomegranate vinaigrette
- 30g of olive oil
- 10g apple cider vinegar
- 10g of pomegranate juice
For the pomegranate sauce
- Put a few drops of olive oil in a saucepan and bake the thorns and heads of the red mullet (pre-floured).
- When they are golden, flambé with brandy and moisten with vinegar.
- Then moisten with water and pomegranate juice and let it cut a little more than half.
- Strain and keep hot.
For pomegranate vinaigrette
- Put the salt and pepper in a bowl, add the vinegar and pomegranate juice until the salt dissolves well.
- Add the butter little by little, beating with a stick until assembled, set aside cold.
- Grill the red mullets with a few drops of olive oil, leaving them juicy.
- Put the pomegranate sauce very hot in a plate and on top of it the red mullet, touch with salt, accompany with the escarol salad and the pomegranate seeds.
- Dress to our liking with pomegranate vinaigrette.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes