Raisin tomatoes, dew herb, juniper oil, tomato juice and rosemary flower
Tomatoes and herbs, the authentic essence of the field in this dish, where, as in any compartment kitchen, avant-garde cuisine and absolute respect for the raw material prevail.
Chef: Sergio Bastard
Sergio Bastard is one of those restless chefs who, true to their gastronomic vision and identity, do not stop in their desire to improve in all aspects of the offer of his restaurant.
- 2g olive oil
- 10 tomatoes
- For roasted tomato juice
- 20g of juniper
- 100g of olive oil
- For juniper oil
- C / s syrup at 30%
- 4 tomatoes
- For the raisined tomato
For the raisined tomato:
- Peel the tomatoes, give them syrup for 2 minutes, bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- We dehydrate them for six hours at 35 ° C.
For juniper oil:
- Add the two ingredients, evacuate and leave in the chamber for three days.
For roasted tomato juice:
- Grease the tomatoes with oil and grill, cover with cling film.
- Once baked, collect the juice and reduce it.
- Roasted tomato concentrated juice, juniper oil, which provides aromas of tomatoes and a little balsamic and finally a floral touch through the rosemary flower.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes