Quinoa with vegetables
2013 has been declared the International Year of Cinema. This protein-rich pseudoceral of Andean origin, included by NASA in the astronauts’ diet, has been the basis of the Andean diet since ancient times. It is ideal for salads, soups and side dishes.
- 16 green asparagus
- teaspoon soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 400 g of quinoa
- 50g chopped zucchini
- 50 g chopped red pepper
- 50 g chopped green pepper
- 50 g carrots, chopped
- Boil the quinoa in the vegetable broth until it opens and is ready. Drain the excess liquid.
- Reserve 8 asparagus and chop the rest very finely.
- In satin, sauté the chopped vegetables in extra virgin olive oil. Add the quinoa and simmer lightly. Add the soy sauce and mix well
- Correct the salt and light it with a spray of lemon juice.
- Mix with ground mint leaves.
- Place a pastry ring on each plate and fill with quinoa.
- Remove the rings when serving. Garnish with mint leaves.
Now is your time.