The sweet and delicious flesh of the pumpkin gives a lot of play in the kitchen, this recipe brings us the sweetest part.
- 1 roll of dough from the dough
- 1 orange pumpkin 500g
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Rosehip salt
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Boil the rest over high heat in a saucepan with three tablespoons of water until pureed. Add sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in two tablespoons of water and add it to the pumpkin puree. Cook for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and add the beaten eggs. Allow it to cool.
- Spread the fat on a tart pan and arrange it with the sand dough. Prick the bottom several times with a fork. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and pour the warm puree. Garnish with sliced almonds and diced pumpkin, impregnated with honey. Bake in a preheated oven at 210 ° for 30 minutes.
I will see you on another recipe.