Pork with pineapple
Luis Arevalo brings us this recipe with a bitter sweet taste that everyone will love.
- 200 grams of lean pork
- 1/2 cup pineapple touched
- 1/2 cup diced paprika
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup Chinese onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 yellow chili pepper, cut into julienne
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 sesame oil chorizo
- 1 cup pineapple porridge mixed
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- Fry the chopped lean pork in plenty of oil until crispy.
- Heat olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil in a wok.
- Add the vegetables, pineapple and stew for 4 minutes, then add the chopped pork.
- After two minutes, add the hot pepper and chili garlic paste.
- Finally, add pineapple juice with soy, sugar and vinegar.
- Two minutes later it will be ready to serve.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you