This is one of the recipes suggested by Jamie Young, owner of the Pink Flamingo Gourmet pizza, a book that shows the best of a house, characterized by innovations in the formula and a more gastronomic and global perspective of this universal dish.
- 30 ml organic tomato, crushed
- A teaspoon of olive oil
- 175 ml of water
- For the tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Guérande salt
- A teaspoon of honey
- Half a packet of bread yeast
- 275 g Organic flour
- 5 or 6 pickles
- A pinch of herbs de Provence
- 2 slices of country ham
- 2 slices rosette of dried sausages
- 2 slices of York ham
- 180 g. Raclette cheese
- For pizza
- Two small potatoes (preferably charlotte)
- For the table
For the table
- Dilute a tablespoon of honey in a graduated glass with 50 ml of cold water. Add the yeast and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Put 150 g of flour in a bowl and fill it with water and yeast. Add 125,000 warm water and stir thoroughly for at least 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature, uncovered.
- Add salt, remaining flour and olive oil; then shake with your hand until everything is homogenized. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 days, or let it rest for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and form a large ball by sprinkling it with a little flour. Leave at room temperature for one hour.
- Sprinkle both sides of the ball with flour, flatten it with your palm and stretch it with your fingers. Turn it several times and continue to increase it until you get a base with a diameter of 30 cm. Place the dough on a tray lined with greaseproof paper before adding the garnish.
- It will take 15 minutes, plus 3 hours and 40 minutes of straightening (total), but for best results this recipe requires a three-day stay in a cool place.
For the tomato sauce
- Crush the organic tomatoes to 30 ml and season to taste.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes in a saucepan full of water. Then cut them into quarters.
- Divide the raclette cheese into six portions.
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees. Roll out the dough and pour the tomato sauce, making sure it spreads well so that it is not in the center. Place the 6 pieces of cheese and sprinkle the herbs of Provence on top. Distribute the potatoes regularly. Bake for 20 minutes.
- When you take the pizza out of the oven, roll the slices of sausage and spread them on their surface, forming a star. Place the pickles in the center and serve.
Now is your time.