Piccadilly de pie with stones
Luis Arevalo brings us an international recipe, very typical of Latin American and Caribbean cuisine, especially Colombia, such as stones or pataconi (picadillo de paiche).
- 1/2 kg desalted cod
- 1 cup Chinese green beans, cut into small sticks
- 1/2 cup diced paprika
- 1/2 cup onion in julienne
- 2 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ahiot paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped St. John’s wort
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 stones of green plantain
Preparation of picadillo de pieche
- Boil the cod for 5 minutes with a splash of olive oil and bay leaf.
- Allow to cool and disintegrate
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic and then the ahiot paste.
- Add the red pepper, onion and tomato.
- Stew for about 3 minutes and add the scaly fever.
- Add the chopped coriander, salt and pepper.
- Fry the green plantain stones in a lot of oil.
- When ready, fill with cod hash.
- Garnish with coriander sprouts.
- To serve.
If you like Latin cuisine, you will find more recipes in our LATIN CUISINE SCHOOL HERE
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you