Pasta, vegetables and herbs combine for the freshest and lightest dishes of the season. Barilla invites you to try a light and fresh pasta dish to beat the heat
- 350 g Penne Rigate Barilla
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons Manchego or Pecorino cheese
- 600 g peeled tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 hot pepper
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Blanch, peel, remove seeds and cut tomatoes into small cubes.
- Brown minced garlic and hot pepper in butter.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Boil Penne Barilla in very salty water, strain the pasta al dente and mix it with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with Manchego cheese (or Pecorino) and chopped parsley.
- To get the same result, but in less time, you can use Arrabbiata Barilla sauce mixed directly with
once strained pasta.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes