Pasta salad with vegetables
Pasta salad in any of its varieties is one of the easiest dishes to prepare, it is usually liked by children and adults and is a quick option for impromptu dishes that always appear. This time we use sea water to give us the perfect salt point.
- 400 g of water
- 250 g pasta (fettuccine nests)
- 8 tops of green asparagus
- 1 small zucchini
- 100 g wide beans
- ½ canned corn
- Fresh onion
- Fresh mint
- Arbequino extra virgin olive oil
- Sherry vinaigrette
- 250 g. Sea water
- Wash the zucchini, cut into small cubes and cook for 3 minutes in salted water. Drain and save.
- Peel a green bean, cut it into strips and cook for 5 minutes in salted water. Drain and save.
- Boil the asparagus for 3 minutes in salted water. Drain and cut into sticks of about 3 centimeters.
- Repel the beans and blanch them. They can also be used as a boat.
- Cook the pasta in salted water. Drain and place in a bowl. Garnish with butter and vinegar vinaigrette (4 parts butter to 1 vinegar) so that it does not stick. Allow it to cool.
- Add the zucchini, drained corn, lima beans, beans, asparagus and chopped herbs.
- Mix all ingredients well and serve.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you