Parmesan and truffle millefeuille
Jose Miguel Sanchez The cook on restaurant Club Náutico de Zaragoza, won the V Contest Bites with Cheese award from Lactalis in Madrid Fusión 2015. Perfect size cap that combines taste and texture
- Brick paste for a roll
- For the truffle
- Clarified oil
- For the truffle parmesan
- 250 g cream
- 125 grams of parmesan
- lemon skin
- Salt and white pepper
- For crunchy brick paste discs:
- 1 tuber melanosporum
From truffle parmesan
- Boil the cream with the lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
- Strain through a fine sieve and store in the chamber.
- Once cool, place a pastry bag with a curly nozzle and keep until ready to serve.
From the discs with crispy brick paste
- Fold the brick paste on yourself three times and paint each crease with clarified oil.
- Cut into disks with a round pasta cutter and bake between two silpat weights on top – at 180 ° C for 8 minutes.
From the truffle
- Laminate the truffle and using the same pasta knife we use with the brick dough, give it a round shape, the same diameter as our crispy discs.
- Intermediate discs of brick pasta, truffle and truffle parmesan while assembling the Millefeuille tart.
- At the time of serving, we grated a little lemon peel on top.
Thanks for reading.