The main ingredient in this recipe is the potatoes, which usually have a flat and sweet taste. For this reason, proper seasoning is essential, especially with its acid point, which contrasts with potatoes. The reserve sherry vinegar brings very complex acidity to the dish, enriching the recipe with all its nuances of aging.
- 600 g of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g stock of sherry vinegar
- Melva or tuna in oil
- Wash the potatoes to cook them with the skin.
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan with plenty of water and cook over low heat.
- When the potatoes are soft, take them out of the water, peel them and cut them into large pieces while they are still warm.
- Dress the potatoes before they cool with the oil, vinegar and salt.
- Mix well so that all the potatoes are impregnated with the dressing.
- Chop onion and parsley and add to the previous mixture.
- There are two trends when it comes to serving them, there are those who prefer to serve them while still warm, and there are those who prefer to serve them after a few hours of rest in the refrigerator. In both cases, once covered, top with a good piece of belly of melva or tuna per person and a small jet of EVOO.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes