A variety of juicy omelets like few others, to which the fillet provides an intense taste.
Chef: Marcos Moran
Marcos is the fifth generation of the saga for hoteliers, but he would not have done anything without the involvement of his father, teacher Pedro Moran. Without forgetting how fabada is prepared, they brought Asturian cuisine into the 21st century. They are a great tandem.
- Soft olive oil
- 75 g pork fillet, finely chopped and fried
- 8 eggs
- 1 garlic
- 900 g onion, very small chopped
- Mash the onion at a very low temperature for about two hours, without coloring almost any color. The result is a poached onion with a light golden color. Squeeze all the oil well
- Beat the eggs. Add the fillet and onion. Put in the pan, turn it slightly red.
- The omelet is usually made the day before. It is consumed at room temperature.
Now is your time.