Octopus sandwich with tendons
A complete gourmet sandwich by Ivan Dominguez.
- Sliced bread in the English style
- 1 kg of octopus tentacles
- 1 kg of tendons per cow
- 2 liters of broth
- 3 onions
- 1 garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- Ñora meat
- Sweet and spicy red pepper
- Oyster and Kimchi sauce
- Brown octopus in very hot oil.
- In this poached oil onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
- Add a generous tablespoon of ginger and another meat from Señora
- Season with sweet and spicy paprika
- Deglaze with Brandi and Fino
- Add the broth and cook the tendons over low heat until they break down.
- Final touch of oyster sauce and Kimchi
- Save the deglazing and add it last.
- Toast the outside of the bread in a sandwich machine.
Ivan Dominguez, present this recipe in Boucatise, the gourmet sandwich fair an octopus and beef tendon sandwich, like a sea belly, in which the water from the octopus and tendons is mixed into sliced bread, which absorbs the sauce and remains crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Bread called “mareiro”, which is made with sea water to achieve the exact point of salt.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes