Oatmeal with gingerbread
During the Halloween holiday, sweets and candies most often appear, so that everyone can enjoy this celebration, we offer several gingerbreads in the shape of a pumpkin or bat.
- 300 g. Gluten-free smooth oat flakes Kölln
- 125 g of melted butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. agave syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate
For those who cannot consume gluten, Kölln offers a recipe made by them Flakes from AVein Smooth Gluten Free
- Crush the gluten-free soft oat flakes of Kölln very well to get oatmeal.
- On the other hand, put the butter in a bowl along with the sugar and agave syrup and mix well until everything is integrated.
- Then add the ground oats, ground ginger, cinnamon and baking soda and mix well. Use your hands to finish mixing everything and roll the dough into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- After this time, spread the dough with a rolling pin and start making cookies using pasta cutters. Place the cookies on a pan and bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 ° C.
Now is your time.