Norwegian smoked salmon Gildas
A modern touch to rediscover a classic skewer, an original recipe with Norwegian smoked salmon as an appetizer, appetizer or side dish.
- 200 g Norwegian smoked salmon in tacos (without pre-slicing)
- 100 g of pepper
- 100 g pitted olives, without anchovies
- 100 g. Green grapes without seeds
- 100 g Pineapple
- olive oil
- thin wooden skewers for guilds
First we prepare the ingredients:
- Cut the salmon into 2 × 2 cm cubes.
- Cut the pineapple into 2 × 2 cubes and marinate it in a little olive oil.
- Cut the corner of the peppers and drain the olives.
- Then assemble the skewer by inserting the ingredients on a wooden skewer. We alternate the ingredients and we can make different combinations with pineapple, grapes and salmon.
- For serving, place the guilds in separate bowls and add a little olive oil.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes