Mushroom and leek tart with Picual family reserve
Easy and tasty, can be prepared in advance. This is a safe value. Picual oil improves the taste of the other ingredients.
- Extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Picual Family Reserve
- 3 eggs
- 1 small saucepan liquid cream for cooking
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 400g mushroom season
- 150 grams or a packet of cheese for the mixture
- 1 link leek
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and arrange with it a round tart form, pre-greased with extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Reserva Familiar Picual; pierce the bottom several times with a fork and cover the inside with aluminum foil, pressing the walls well so that they do not fall off during cooking.
- Bake the cake in a medium oven, preheated, for 10 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Peel a leek, cut it into circles and stew it in a little extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Reserva Familiar Picual, on low heat.
- Add the cleaned and chopped mushrooms and cook until the liquid that is released is absorbed, mix the beaten eggs with the cream, cheese, a tablespoon of oil and the mushroom mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the cake in a medium oven for about 45 minutes.
Suggestion: Accompany with a green salad dressed with extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena, Reserva Familiar Picual, vinegar Pedro Ximenez, grated ginger and small raisins without seeds.
I will see you on another recipe.