Rice with grouper
Here we leave you this fantastic recipe for Molino Roca rice with a band in the style of Capel
- 450 g Molino Roca rice with a large reserve of bombs
- 250g groups of cubes
- 2.1 liters of broth from the grouper
- 1 small leek
- 2 small green peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tablespoons homemade tomato sauce
- 100 ml EVOO
- 1 spray of Latern (anchovy brine)
- 10 directions saffron Mancha La Melguiza
- For broth from groups
- 1 head per grouper, spikes and leather
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 turnip
- 1 through
- 1 bay leaf
Cooking rice is not easy. The strength of the fire, the quality of the water, the density of the broth and above all the absorption capacity of the rice determine the success of the recipe. This grouper rice is a simple recipe in which you must first pay attention to the rate at which the liquid evaporates to add more if necessary. This is a recipe made by Jose Carlos Capel, gastronomic critic of the newspaper El País and author of the blog Gastronotas de Capel.
- Prepare the perch broth by boiling the perch’s head, bones and skins, peeled onions, leeks, carrots and bay leaf for 20 minutes. Make sure it doesn’t boil so it doesn’t blur. Strain and save.
- Heat the saffron without burning it and add it to the broth. Allow to infuse while cooking the rice.
- Chop, wash the peppers and leeks and cut them very finely.
- Peel two garlic cloves and crush them into very small pieces.
- Heat EVOO in the paella and add the chopped vegetables. Stir well so that they do not burn while frying.
- Add the rice and fry for a few minutes. Add the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the hot grouper broth with its saffron, mix well with the rice. Add a dash of brine to improve the taste. Turn up the heat and let it simmer. The cooking time and the point of the rice depend on the strength of the fire and the proportion of the broth. This balance is difficult to determine.
- In the middle of cooking, check the salt level and adjust if necessary.
- While the rice is cooking, fry the rice in a group in a pan so that they are juicy and set them aside. As only 250 grams are used, the rest of the fish is reserved for other developments.
- The rice should be cooked for 15 to 18 minutes. After this time, check the readiness, remove from the heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes before serving.
Molino Roca rice: Bombita Gran Reserva 10 kg
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you